Monday, August 31, 2009

It's a Cool Monday... hope your's is too.

What a nice sunny cool Monday to wake up too.  With my flip flops on and my uncombed crazy hair I am enjoying this toe chilling air.  Overwhelmed and busy... kids still in recovery (Lincoln's tummy is now out of whack).  A usual start to our family week.
Enjoyed the BBQ - my family enjoyed it very much, Quincy is now a groupy of The Quack (does that qualify her for a free cd?)- she is loved shaking her tamborine for Mary, and the weather was divine. Take care everyone- have a great week and keep the blog up and going! Cari

5 comments:

  1. I am also loving the beautiful weather. I have a busy week coming up as I continue to prep for training and get ready for our big family reunion in Florida. Yay! I will be out of the office Friday through Tuesday, so if you need anything, try to get with me before I leave. Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are at the hospital. It is 2:20 and Bri is 9 cm dialated. Carson has been a trooper. I'm planning to be in the office Tuesday afternoon to see clients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am having a very good monday! having the fundraiser done it such a HUGE relief for me. i really see it as closing out a painful year following the last one. i feel a hundred pounds lighter. i hope everyone had a good time. it really warmed my heart to see all of you smiling, dancing, socializing, bringing your families--good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great time at the fundraiser. So wonderful to see so many kids. I also bid on something for the first time. YEA!!! Still fighting a sinus infection. The antibiotic didn't work. So, bear with me. If things don't begin to resolve on their own, I will be headed to the Dr. for antoher antibiotic. I have a presentation tomorrow, then I will be in Frankfort for 2 days. On friday, I am cleaning my office. Right now, I might get lost in there. ANyway, everyone have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Kathy for the reminder to post this week - I completely forgot! This is a good week for me with not a lot scheduled and is giving me a chance to work on getting peer ed started back up in my schools and some work on revisions to the advocacy part of volunteer training. The rest of the month is very busy with lots of meetings and presentations, so I am trying to enjoy what feels like the last week of summer!

    ReplyDelete