If you have an update or check in you wish to share with staff please do so when you log in this morning under Monday's post. We will be inviting and encouraging full staff participation as I get the kinks worked out and we clarify our blogs goals & uses.
Whitley says "I love Oreo's"Cari
good morning! i am in the office for a little bit this morning then heading to channel 18 then on to frankfort. busy couple of weeks coming up--ready for the fundraiser to be here. crossing my fingers that all goes well!
ReplyDeleteI'm struggling with this navigating this blog but I'm determined! (Maybe I've already posted this, I don't know.) I have a pretty standard week at work except for some serious mourning over only two more days left for me to work with Maria. I worked hard at home this weekend so I'm pretty tired today. Bri is home having some pains that are about 40 minutes apart. Baby Sage may be entering the world soon.
ReplyDeleteRandom Joke #1 (for those of you who haven't heard this one)
ReplyDeleteWhy did the tofu cross the road?
To prove he wasn't chicken.
ReplyDelete