Friday, September 11, 2009

Monday Already?

Ok... I am posting this message Friday afternoon... is that weird?  Anyway... assuming my Monday arrives as bleary eyed like so many.. I want to encourage everyone to get acquinted with the BRCC blog. 
POSTING:  Sign In on the top right hand of the blog webpage with your work email and the password healinghappens.
Then you can post a new topic.  You can comment anytime as well. 
Let's hang in there.  I really find it helpful to connect with you all.
Thanks, Cari

2 comments:

  1. Oh Yes, Monday is here and arrives with a quick smack to my face! Jefferson's car broke down sparking a furious series of events to get him into a borrowed vehicle to make it to Louisville class by 9 am. I messed up paperwork documentation and my glasses are broken thanks to Lincoln (my curious and helpful little one who promptly brought me my glasses Sunday morning from my bedside table with one ear piece broken off). So here were are Monday... now I await Tuesday and a fresh start.. can I officially postpone my weeks start till tomorrow? I think so... hope so.
    PS.. Car's issue was battery/electric - a quick fix. See I can feel Tuesday just waiting in the wing. Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday all. Thought it was going to be a relatively slow week, but not so much. Schedule keeps filling up!
    I am pleaed to say that post surgery, walking is so much more fun! I walked/jogged 2+1/2 miles on Sat and Sunday. Grace is a trooper, she managed 1 and 1/4 miles (at a quick pace) with me on Saturday before her legs gave out.
    On Sunday, Petey and Chloe each walked/jogged 1 and 1/2 miles, and wouldv'e happily gone longer, but I got a little tired of tripping over them everytime they stopped to sniff a bush, a bug, a crack or whatever.
    The downside to suddenly excercizing again is the LACTIC ACID, which I am convinced is not only affecting my legs, but my arms, neck, brain and eyeballs....
    Well, I guess as it becomes more routine, it will be less painful. Today's walk is going to be a very slooooow amble!

    ReplyDelete