Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Help! Table Trouble

I'm not sure if its appropriate to start a new post with this; let me know if I need to move it. We are looking for 10 6 foot tables for the BBQ event and I have tried the following churches to no avail:

Maxwell St. Pres.
Southland
Central Christian
Christ Church
Second Pres.
Unitarian Universalist
Calvary

Can you think of anywhere else? It doesn't have to be a church either, we just weren't sure where else might have 10 tables in hand ready to lend.

4 comments:

  1. If someone in the office has a good relationship with a Family Resource Center in the area... you might find one that would have contacts with their school to loan some or you could see if the local UK Extension Office might loan them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any luck with tables Kara? -Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cari, sorry for the late response. Nicole was able to get her church to let us borrow some tables so we're good.

    ReplyDelete