Monday, August 17, 2009

My week

I agree! This is a great way to communicate. Thanks to Cari and her committee for getting this up and running!

I have a fairly busy week with many meetings. I will be in Frankfort Thursday for a SAAM committee meeting. We will begin working on the 2011 SAAM theme/ slogan, so if anyone has any ideas they would like to me to pass along, just let me know. I will also be only working half a day Friday and then will be leaving to go camping for the weekend. Thanks to Cari and Leeann for helping to cover our area while Angie and I are both out that afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Here are some suggestions from Jefferson. He included some images when he sent these to me.
    FEARLESS: Living Free from Sexual Violence (woman jogging). Black and Blue is not her color - no more sexual violence (black and white images of woman looking over her shoulder). And Free At Last - Ending Sexual Violence (woman is walking at night in city).
    Just thought you might want to know that people are really trying to come up with ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cari! I will pass along those ideas!

    ReplyDelete